Continuing (or stumbling) along a path to using Common Lisp for stuff I consider fun, I came up with this.
As mentioned in the `README`, I need to work on making this more efficient.
Stuff I learned along the way:
- I love how I can focus on “making it work” _before_ worrying about “making it fast”
- Utilities exist for a reason. _Use them_ (I’ve decided to stick with `:rutils`)
- Don’t be afraid of using libraries. I found `:cl-log`, which is amazingly well-written and I will never use all of it, but just the basic use case of toggling levels of verbosity is good enough for me, and something that would normally be hard to do.
- Building up the system works really well. This is the first time I’ve had an experience of writing stuff that sort of _just worked_, since it felt like I was **directly translating my thoughts into code**.
- It’s easy to rapidly create and modify functions, stubs, what not, while keeping them all in view, in the same 100 or so lines of vertical space (contrast with switching between (say) multiple `.java` files)