Highlight: I’d got tickets for the Monterey Bay Aquarium back in December, but finally went this weekend, at the end of July. Visiting after three years, and my favorites are always the jellyfish and the octopus, but it’s all good. It’s all really good.
- Went for my first 5K run in a park
- A cold windy walk in Pacifica
- Weekend visit to New Jersey, mini-adventure on a hop-on/hop-off bus in New York when it started raining
- Saw the Hobbit movie, and it wasn’t as bad as I expected (will watch the rest this month, when I get time …)
- Had an annual eye checkup, and my power went down (still confused)
- Got a Birthday surprise at Nola’s (wonderful to see everyone that showed up for that!)